While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Things will look different at you next appointment; but we can assure you that different is ok.
We would like to give you a quick glimpse into what the patient experience will look like at your next appointment.
That way you can see our updated safety measures and also, so you know what to expect next time you come to see us.
REST ASSURED YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS HERE AT FAMILY DENTISTRY!
· We will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
· No visitors will be allowed inside with the patient.
· Please call our office and remain in your vehicle when you arrive for your scheduled appointment time. One of our certified team members will come to meet you to escort you to your treatment room.
· We will no longer be seeing walk-ins, so please call our office to schedule an appointment.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
As always, we strive to go above and beyond in everything that we do for our staff, our patients, their families, and this community of Okeechobee, and that certainly does not stop now.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 863-763-2765.
Thank you for being part of our patient family! We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Sincerely, Dr. Laskey, Dr. Shifiet & the Family Dentistry Team